Control Club: We All Love '90s - 2 august

back to 90's pop w. Eugen Rădescu

EUROPEAN TOP 10.
1. ”Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm” by Crash Test Dummies
2. ”The Most Beautiful Girl In The World” by Symbol
3. ” I Like To Move It” by Reel 2 Real
4. ” Without You” by Mariah Carey
5. ” The Real Thing” by 2 Unlimited
6. ” Streets Of Philadelphia” Bruce Springsteen
7. ” Don't Turn Around” by Ace Of Base
8. ” One” by Metallica
9. ” Everything Changes” by Take That
10. ” Always”by Erasure
11. ”Rock My Heart” by Haddaway
12. ” Give Me All Your Love” by Magic Affair
13. ” Jessie” by Joshua Kadison
14. ” Look Who's Talking” by Dr. Alban
15. ” The Real Thing” by Tony Di Bart
16. ” Loser” by Beck
17. ” No More (I Can't Stand It)” by Maxx
18. ” Sweets For My Sweet” by C.J. Lewis
19. ” Celebration Generation” by Westbam
20. ” I'll Stand By You” by The Pretenders

Event powered by Comunitatea Reforma

Entrance fee: 10 RON

FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/677172995710622

0 comentarii: